New version is here. I’ve finally included the option to set a view per subreddit/multireddit. While in a sub, switch to your prefered view and it will be remembered. Next time you visit that subreddit, it will open automatically in that view. That way you can browse pics in gallery or askReddit in compact without switching views.
I’ve included a home screen/lock screen widget, with a list of posts. The widget is resizable, and colors are customizable, including transparency of the background. Hope you like it.
Thanks for your posts, comments and emails, I read all of them and they are very helpful. I will try to reply now that the version is ready.
Version 1.0.17 has been pushed to the beta channel. This is the changelog:
- New Widget: Resizable with options to customize colors
- Remember last used view per subscription
- New List view with more compact information
- New Image view, perfect for image subreddits
- Ask to download GIF or MP4
- Support for Multi window in LG Devices (Feedback needed!)
- Show subreddit in gallery view
- Option to always show buttons in minicards and list views
- Option to hide comments button in posts
- Option to show share button in posts
- Option to disable split screen mode in tablets
- Tap/Long tap to hide toolbar and info in albums
- Use primary theme color in menu header
- Fix: Full height previews in gallery view
- Fix: Remove horizontal gap in full width cards
- Fix: Text in self posts is not required
- Fixes in media download
- Removed unnecessary camera permission
- Support for vertical videos from youtube
- Share option in Chrome Custom Tabs
If you like the update, give 5 stars in Google Play. Thanks for your support!